MERCHANDISE CARE & SAFETY
Please be aware unless otherwise specified, our jewelry accessories are not made with pure metals or precious stones.
These items are costume pieces meant for occasional use and enjoyment. We do not recommend our jewelry accessories for individuals with costume jewelry sensitivity.
Our merchandise is created with gold or silver plating, it is NOT real gold or real sterling sliver.
Overtime the color can wear off with continued use and natural elements in the air.
We have included a simple list to help maintain the appearance of your accessories..
We also added a few tips to keep you and your little fashion mavens safe.
- Our accessories should never be worn in the shower, pool, to bed, or for extended periods of time
- Infants, Toddlers, and Children under the age of 5 years should not be in possession of our accessories without adult supervision.
- At no time is the jewelry to be placed in your mouth.
- Be aware of the small parts, which can be a choking hazard to children under the age of 3 years.
- All items are nickel free unless other wise specified.
- Dust can be very abrasive to your accessories and weather elements can cause deterioration.
- We recommend you store your accessories in a dry, cool and dust-free environment.
- We provide organza pouches with every purchase for secure storage purposes.
- We do not recommend wearing lotion or creams when wearing your accessories, it can ruin the finish on the necklaces/bracelets.
- Try not to touch or let others touch your jewelry, as the oil from your/their fingers can transfer onto the pieces.
- If your accessories get wet due to sweating, or other unexpected conditions, wash gently with water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Always store jewelry in a cool and dry place, and store separately in order to avoid scratching.
- Please keep in mind our accessories are not manufactured with heirloom quality to keep cost affordable.